Physiotherapy aims to restore proper functioning to the body or, in the case of permanent disease or injury, to reduce the impact of any dysfunction.
Physiotherapists aren’t limited to the rehabilitation of sports injuries and back pain. As well as musculoskeletal injuries and conditions, physiotherapists can also manage:
- Neurological conditions, such as stroke
- Multiple sclerosis and spinal cord injuries
- Cardiothoracic conditions like emphysema, asthma and chronic bronchitis
Physiotherapists can also help a person to recover from surgery.
Treatment options include a wide range of manual therapies, exercise programs, electrotherapy techniques and airway clearance techniques, tailored to your specific condition. Physiotherapists can also show you how to use, and from where to obtain, equipment aids.
Our Clinic Physiotherapist - Louie Kazzi
Louie’s passion for physiotherapy stemmed from his love for footy and soccer.
Since Graduating in 2005, he attained many years of experience across Sydney. He has worked in private practice as well as public services covering all aspects of musculoskeletal physiotherapy. Louie then furthered his knowledge and competed the Watsons Headache course, allowing him to specialise in headache management. Louie is part of the APA (Australian physiotherapy association).
We specialise in the following treatement services
- Fibre Glass plastering
- Post-operative rehabilitation
- Corrective Exercise prescriptions.
- Musculoskeletal sport injuries
- Core stability and posture correction.
- Discomfort and restore function and mobility
- Back and shoulder pain
- Knee injuries